To know and understand tequila you have to connect with the origin. Visit the
agave fields to learn more about the life of a day laborer and experience a
- Transportation, snacks, Guide
- Entrance to the distillery
- Tasting of 8 types of tequilas
- Harvest and plant your own agave
- Breakfast and tequila tasting in the agaves landscape
- Lunch 3 courses and a cocktail
● Pick up at the hotel (hotels only in Guadalajara) 8:45 am
● Tour at the agave fields and breakfast 10:30 am
Planting and harvest activity "Atanasio"
● Arrival to “El Tequileño” distillery 12:00 pm
Tour and explanations about the preparation of the tequila.
● Tasting with tequila master 1:00 pm
● Lunch at Casa Salles restaurant 2:00 pm
● Return to Guadalajara 3:00 pm
● Arrival at the hotel 4:00 pm
Can we extend the tour?
The tour lasts 7 hours and is carried out under the aforementioned itinerary.
For logistical reasons, the route cannot be modified.
If you want to stay one night in Tequila, contact us to assist you with it!
Can you pick me up the next day?
Yes, we can pick you up the next day for an extra cost. Ask for our rates.
Pick you up at a hotel in Guadalajara.
POLICIES AND TERMS:
● 100% refund before 24 hours on the day of the reservation. Cancellations less than 24 hours do not apply for refund.
● In case of cancellation due to weather conditions, the experience will be rescheduled, or a 100% refund will be applied.
● In case of not showing up, there will be no refund of any kind.
● The company is not responsible for forgetfulness, damage or loss objects and belongings occurred during the tour.
● It is the responsibility of the visitor to show up on time, in case of being delayed more than 45 minutes, it could be extra charges.
● It is the client's responsibility to be attentive to the guide's instructions, preserving his safety and integrity.
Our prices are in dollars and vary depending on the number of people.