Charrería is proudly Mexico’s national sport.
In this experience you will learn about this tradition from the hand of a true
Charro. You will learn the history and elements that surround this cultural
manifestation which is recognized as an Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity
- Certified guide
- Horse riding
● Meeting point - 10:00 am
Campo Charro Jalisco, Av. Dr. Roberto Michel 577, Rincón de La Agua Azul, 44460 Guadalajara, Jal., Mexico.
We are locate on the Av. R. Michel 577 at the right side of the FORD agency. In the yellow wall with black door.
Activity suitable for everyone?
Not recommended for travelers with back problems.
Not recommended for pregnant travelers.
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
Av. Dr. Roberto Michel 577, La Aurora, 44790 Guadalajara, Jal.
Our prices are in dollars and vary depending on the number of people.
POLICIES AND TERMS:
● 100% refund before 24 hours on the day of the reservation. Cancellations less than 24 hours do not apply for refund.
● In case of cancellation due to weather conditions, the experience will be rescheduled, or a 100% refund will be applied.
● In case of not showing up, there will be no refund of any kind.
● The company is not responsible for forgetfulness, damage or loss objects and belongings occurred during the tour.
● It is the responsibility of the visitor to show up on time, in case of being delayed more than 45 minutes, it could be extra charges.
● It is the client's responsibility to be attentive to the guide's instructions, preserving his safety and integrity.