Short on time? This is the ideal option for you!
Visit the archaeological site of Guachimontones; there’s nowhere like it in the world!
Next, head to one of the finest tequila distilleries in existence to discover Mexico’s most
famous drink, and learn about the production process! The day ends with a tequila
tasting and a delicious meal of typical local food.
- Certificated guide
- Roundtrip transportation
- Tasting of 6 types of tequilas
- 3 courses lunch
- Typical cocktail
- Pick up at the hotel (hotels in Guadalajara)
- Guided visit to the archaeological zone
- Visit "Cascahuín" distillery
- Tour and explanations about the process
- Tequila tasting
- Return to Guadalajara
Pick you up at a hotel in Guadalajara.
POLICIES AND TERMS:
● 100% refund before 24 hours on the day of the reservation. Cancellations less than 24 hours do not apply for refund.
● In case of cancellation due to weather conditions, the experience will be rescheduled, or a 100% refund will be applied.
● In case of not showing up, there will be no refund of any kind.
● The company is not responsible for forgetfulness, damage or loss objects and belongings occurred during the tour.
● It is the responsibility of the visitor to show up on time, in case of being delayed more than 45 minutes, it could be extra charges.
● It is the client's responsibility to be attentive to the guide's instructions, preserving his safety and integrity.
Our prices are in dollars and vary depending on the number of people.