Visit the largest lake in Mexico, learn about the history of this town, tour it’s craft
market and enjoy a good meal with a beautiful view.
- Roundtrip transportation
● Pick up at the hotel 09:00 am
● Arrival to Chapala 10:00 am
Visit the old railway station
Visit the church and handicrafts market
● Arrival to Ajijic, magical town 11:30 pm
● Lunch at a restaurant with lake view. 12:30 pm
● Return to Guadalajara 14:00 pm
● Arrival at the hotel 15:00 pm
Does it include food? No, it is not included.
Do we have time to shop? Yes, during the tour stops are made to make purchases.
Pick up at your hotel in Guadalajara.
Our prices are in dollars and vary depending on the number of people.
POLICIES AND TERMS:
● 100% refund before 24 hours on the day of the reservation. Cancellations less than 24 hours do not apply for refund.
● In case of cancellation due to weather conditions, the experience will be rescheduled, or a 100% refund will be applied.
● In case of not showing up, there will be no refund of any kind.
● The company is not responsible for forgetfulness, damage or loss objects and belongings occurred during the tour.
● It is the responsibility of the visitor to show up on time, in case of being delayed more than 45 minutes, it could be extra charges.
● It is the client's responsibility to be attentive to the guide's instructions, preserving his safety and integrity.