Walk Guadalajara by the hand of an expert!
Discover the most emblematic sites and those that not even the locals know about it in the historic center of the city.
We visit 15 historical points and ended the visit in one of the largest markets in America.
- A typical drink
- Transport at hotel
- Meeting at Plaza de la Liberación, look for the yellow umbrella! We visit the main sights of downtown.
- Visit the most emblematic buildings such as the Guadalajara Cathedral and the Government Palace.
- We will also visit the Degollado Theater and the legends that surround it.
- Learn the foundation of Guadalajara.
- The tour ends in one of the most emblematic markets of the city.
How do I find them? Look for the yellow umbrella, at Plaza de la Liberacion!
Can people in wheelchairs attend? Yes
Is the route heavy to walk? The walk is light, however, we recommend walking for people with adequate health conditions.
Can the children go? YES, the care of the minors will be in charge of the accompanying adults.
Liberation Square. On the Guadalajara sign.
POLICIES AND TERMS:
● 100% refund before 24 hours on the day of the reservation. Cancellations less than 24 hours do not apply for refund.
● In case of cancellation due to weather conditions, the experience will be rescheduled, or a 100% refund will be applied.
● In case of not showing up, there will be no refund of any kind.
● The company is not responsible for forgetfulness, damage or loss objects and belongings occurred during the tour.
● It is the responsibility of the visitor to show up on time, in case of being delayed more than 45 minutes, it could be extra charges.
● It is the client's responsibility to be attentive to the guide's instructions, preserving his safety and integrity.