If you are a beer lover, you are into architecture and you know how to appreciate good cuisine, you will love this experience.
Visit one of the most iconic neighborhoods of Guadalajara, (the American neighborhood), and learn the history from the architectural vision. Later on, you visit a beer factory, learn about the brewing processes while tasting the different styles that this beer house offers you.
With the excellent atmosphere offered by this place in its restaurant - bar, the night is about to begin!
- 1 pint of craft beer.
- 3 tasting beer.
- We meet at "Vía Libertad" plaza to contemplate the La Paz building.
- We take a nice walk along Libertad Street.
- Be amazed by the facades and buildings with great architectural importance.
- We continue walking until we reach the majestic Expiatorio, a church with a lot of tradition among the locals.
- Finally we arrive at the most anticipated point, a craft beer factory where we can visit observe the production process.
- Finally we taste 3 different types of beer.
How many beers do you taste? 3 different types.
Is there somewhere to eat? If you wish, at the end of the tour you can visit the bar - restaurant.
How long do we walk? Approximately between 1 hour and 1 hour and a half.
POLICIES AND TERMS:
● 100% refund before 24 hours on the day of the reservation. Cancellations less than 24 hours do not apply for refund.
● In case of cancellation due to weather conditions, the experience will be rescheduled, or a 100% refund will be applied.
● In case of not showing up, there will be no refund of any kind.
● The company is not responsible for forgetfulness, damage or loss objects and belongings occurred during the tour.
● It is the responsibility of the visitor to show up on time, in case of being delayed more than 45 minutes, it could be extra charges.
● It is the client's responsibility to be attentive to the guide's instructions preserving his safety and integrity.
Our prices are in dollars and vary depending on the number of people.