World Heritage Site, Guachimontones is a unique archaeological site located just one hour from the big city.
We will visit a prehispanic art workshop where you can make your crafts like a true local.
Finally we prepared as surprise for you, we will taste the exquisite mexican dishes that we inherited from our ancestors and that define us culturally.
- Certificated site guide
- Roundtrip transportation
- Admissions and activities
- Lunch and a non alcoholic drink.
● Pick up at the hotel (hotels only in Guadalajara) 9:00 am
● Guided visit to the archaeological zone 10:00 am
● Prehispanic art workshop 12:30 pm
● Traditional lunch 1:30 pm
● Return to Guadalajara 3:00 pm
● Arrival at the hotel 4:00 pm
Is it suitable for all types of public? Usually yes, but it's important to note that a large part of the experience is walking in the sun.
Please inform us if you have any medical conditions or physical disabilities.
Our prices are in dollars and vary depending on the number of people.
POLICIES AND TERMS:
● 100% refund before 24 hours on the day of the reservation. Cancellations less than 24 hours do not apply for refund.
● In case of cancellation due to weather conditions, the experience will be rescheduled, or a 100% refund will be applied.
● In case of not showing up, there will be no refund of any kind.
● The company is not responsible for forgetfulness, damage or loss objects and belongings occurred during the tour.
● It is the responsibility of the visitor to show up on time, in case of being delayed more than 45 minutes, it could be extra charges.
● It is the client's responsibility to be attentive to the guide's instructions, preserving his safety and integrity.