ReviewsNo reviews yet
Visit the largest lake in Mexico, learn about the history of this town, tour it’s craft
market and enjoy a good meal with a beautiful view.
- Roundtrip transportation
● Pick up at the hotel 09:00 am
● Arrival to Chapala 10:00 am
Visit the old railway station
Visit the church and handicrafts market
● Arrival to Ajijic, magical town 11:30 pm
● Lunch at a restaurant with lake view. 12:30 pm
● Return to Guadalajara 14:00 pm
● Arrival at the hotel 15:00 pm
Is Ajijic visited? Yes, it is one of the points to visit, there you make a stop, visit the town and take time to have lunch.
Pick up at your hotel in Guadalajara.
POLICIES AND TERMS:
● 100% refund before 24 hours on the day of the reservation. Cancellations less than 24 hours do not apply for refund.
● In case of cancellation due to weather conditions, the experience will be rescheduled, or a 100% refund will be applied.
● In case of not showing up, there will be no refund of any kind.
● The company is not responsible for forgetfulness, damage or loss objects and belongings occurred during the tour.
● It is the responsibility of the visitor to show up on time, in case of being delayed more than 45 minutes, it could be extra charges.
● It is the client's responsibility to be attentive to the guide's instructions, preserving his safety and integrity.