ReviewsNo reviews yet
Visit the largest lake in Mexico, learn about the history of this town of yesteryear, visit its handicraft market and enjoy a delicious meal with a beautiful view by the lake in the magical town of Ajijic.
- Roundtrip transportation
10:00 am Pick up at the hotel (ZMG) 10:00 a. m.
10:45 am Visit the ranch "Los 3 Potrillos", Vicente Fernández's house
11:20 am Arrival in Chapala
Tour of the boardwalk and the handicraft market.
Visit the old train station
13:00 pm Arrival in Ajijic, magical town
14:00 pm Stop at a restaurant overlooking the lagoon
16:00 pm Return to Guadalajara
17:00 pm Arrival at the hotel
Is Ajijic visited? Yes, it is one of the points to visit, there you make a stop, visit the town and take time to have lunch.
Pick up at your hotel in the Guadalajara Metropolitan Area
POLICIES AND TERMS:
● 100% refund before 24 hours on the day of the reservation. Cancellations less than 24 hours do not apply for refund.
● In case of cancellation due to weather conditions, the experience will be rescheduled, or a 100% refund will be applied.
● In case of not showing up, there will be no refund of any kind.
● The company is not responsible for forgetfulness, damage or loss objects and belongings occurred during the tour.
● It is the responsibility of the visitor to show up on time, in case of being delayed more than 45 minutes, it could be extra charges.
● It is the client's responsibility to be attentive to the guide's instructions, preserving his safety and integrity.