ReviewsNo reviews yet
Visit the typical town of Tlaquepaque, discover its stories and
traditions by the hand of an expert guide, sightseeing in this charming town.
- Round transport
- Typical drink.
- Tasting of typical candies.
- We will transport ourselves from the center of Guadalajara to the heart of Tlaquepaque, an unbeatable trip on an electric calendar.
- Upon reaching this magical town we will walk through its streets and learn about the stories, legends and art that surrounds it.
- We also visit "El Refugio" a cultural center trapped by its history.
- We face their churches and the importance in their population.
- We end up in an emblematic place in Tlaquepaque, El Parián, the largest cantina in the world.
Do we have time to buy? Yes, during the tour you will visit several places where you can make purchases. If you wish, after the tour is over, you can stay.
POLICIES AND TERMS:
● 100% refund before 24 hours on the day of the reservation. Cancellations less than 24 hours do not apply for refund.
● In case of cancellation due to weather conditions, the experience will be rescheduled, or a 100% refund will be applied.
● In case of not showing up, there will be no refund of any kind.
● The company is not responsible for forgetfulness, damage or loss objects
and belongings occurred during the tour.
● It is the responsibility of the visitor to show up on time, in case of being
delayed more than 45 minutes, it could be extra charges.
● It is the client's responsibility to be attentive to the guide's instructions,
preserving his safety and integrity.