ReviewsNo reviews yet
To know and understand tequila you have to connect with the origin. Visit the
agave fields to learn more about the life of a day laborer and experience a
- Transportation, snacks, Guide
- Entrance to the distillery
- Tasting of 5 types of tequilas
- Breakfast in the agave fields and 3 courses lunch in restaurant
● Pick up at the hotel (hotels only in Guadalajara) 8:45 am
● Tour at the agave fields and breakfast 10:30 am
● Arrival to “El Tequileño” distillery 12:00 pm
Tour and explanations about the preparation of the tequila.
● Tasting with tequila master 1:00 pm
● Lunch at Casa Salles restaurant 2:00 pm
● Return to Guadalajara 3:00 pm
● Arrival at the hotel 4:00 pm
They pick you up at a hotel in Guadalajara.
POLICIES AND TERMS:
● 100% refund before 24 hours on the day of the reservation. Cancellations less than 24 hours do not apply for refund.
● In case of cancellation due to weather conditions, the experience will be rescheduled, or a 100% refund will be applied.
● In case of not showing up, there will be no refund of any kind.
● The company is not responsible for forgetfulness, damage or loss objects and belongings occurred during the tour.
● It is the responsibility of the visitor to show up on time, in case of being delayed more than 45 minutes, it could be extra charges.
● It is the client's responsibility to be attentive to the guide's instructions, preserving his safety and integrity.