Through this tour, you will live the experience of getting to know
Guadalajara and the magical towns of Tequila and Tlaquepaque. Discover from the hand of
our expert local guides, our culture, architecture, gastronomy, folklore and art; as well as the
greatness of the most representative drink in Mexico.
- Accommodation: Double Tree Hilton
- Breakfast buffet included, Double Tree Hilton
- Local guide
- Admissions and activities.
- Roundtrip transportation from the airport
- 24 hrs assistance
- Lunch and dinners
Day 1: TLAQUEPAQUE
We will start the day in the magical town of Tlaquepaque where we will take a historical and
gastronomic tour, we’ll also visit a typical candy factory just to finish in the largest “Mexican
Pub” in the world, El Parián.
● Duration: 3 hours.
● Includes: Tastings.
*Does not include meals.
Day 2: TEQUILA
Departure to the magical town of Tequila, where we will spend the day doing the following
● Pick up at the hotel 10:00 am
● Brief stop in agave landscape 10:30 am
● Visit “Cascahuín” distillery 11:00 am
Tour and explanations about the
preparation of the tequila
● Brief visit to Tequila town 12:30 pm
● Lunch 2:00 pm
● Return to Guadalajara 3:00 pm
● Arrival at the hotel 4:00 pm
● Duration: 6 hours
● Includes: Transportation, Tour guide, Distillery admission, tasting of 6 types of tequilas,
*Does not include tips
Day 3: GUADALAJARA
We will head to downtown Guadalajara, one of the largest in Mexico. Your guide will relate to
you the stories and legends of the most iconic spots historical buildings, including the
Cabañas Museum, a world heritage site. We finish the visit in one of the biggest markets in
America, the San Juan de Dios market and the gigantic Jewelry Center, where you will have
the chance to do some shopping.
● Duration: 3 hours walking with stops.
Optional for any night: “Mexican Pubs Tour”. *extra cost*
We will visit 3 traditional cantinas in 3 of the most historic quarters in Guadalajara. On this
tour we want you to live the experience of celebrating like a real Mexican by tasting its best
spirits and discovering the history and legends of the oldest neighborhoods in the city.
Prepare yourself to have tons of fun!
● Duration: 3 hours.
*Travelers return to the hotel on their own.
*Meals are not included.
- Full refund up to 10 days before the start date.
- 80% of refund 9 to 6 days before the start date.
- Cancellations less than 5 days before the starting date are not refundable.