ReviewsNo reviews yet
World Heritage Site, Guachimontones is a unique archaeological site located just
one hour from the big city.
We will visit a prehispanic art workshop where you can make your crafts like a
Finally, we will taste the exquisite mexican dishes that our ancestors inherited
from us and that define us culturally.
- Certificated site guide
- Roundtrip transportation
- Admissions and activities
● Pick up at the hotel (hotels only in Guadalajara) 9:00 am
● Guided visit to the archaeological zone 10:00 am
● Prehispanic art workshop 12:30 pm
● Traditional lunch 1:30 pm
● Return to Guadalajara 3:00 pm
● Arrival at the hotel 4:00 pm
Is it suitable for all types of public? Usually yes, but it's important to note that a large part of the experience is walking in the sun.
POLICIES AND TERMS:
● 100% refund before 24 hours on the day of the reservation. Cancellations less than 24 hours do not apply for refund.
● In case of cancellation due to weather conditions, the experience will be rescheduled, or a 100% refund will be applied.
● In case of not showing up, there will be no refund of any kind.
● The company is not responsible for forgetfulness, damage or loss objects and belongings occurred during the tour.
● It is the responsibility of the visitor to show up on time, in case of being delayed more than 45 minutes, it could be extra charges.
● It is the client's responsibility to be attentive to the guide's instructions, preserving his safety and integrity.